Railway Service Contractors, Inc. provides a complete range of services and solutions for railroads, industries, businesses and the individual locomotive owner.
Established in 1999, Railway Service Contractors (RSC) specializes in the sales of locomotives, railcars and locomotive parts. In addition, RSC is committed to providing a full range of locomotive-related services, including inspections, locomotive repair and periodic maintenance, storage, installations, and reconditioning, as well as project management and consulting.
Drawing from decades of locomotive experience, RSC is able to put a wealth of knowledge to work for each project and client. This includes specific expertise on GM/EMD and GE locomotives, as well as the extensive detailed locomotive knowledge needed to help you find the right equipment for any type of business or industry. We have an extensive network of contacts within the railroad industry, allowing us to meet the varied and specific needs of our clients.
Our client list includes companies large and small, from Fortune 500 companies down to individual locomotive owners. Whatever challenges a job may present, RSC will get the job done with reliability, knowledge, and expertise.
RSC Services Include:
- Locomotive mechanical inspections
- Locomotive maintenance, long and short term
- Locomotive storage
- Procurement of locomotives, parts and rolling stock per customer specifications
- Installation of parts and other locomotive modification projects
- Locomotive painting, overhauling, and recondition work
- Project management
- Locomotive and Railcar storage available